What can I do with my land?

The county has a Request for Information or Division review form that should be filled out completely. This form is how we begin to research your question(s) and then contact you with answers as quickly as possible. By using the Geographic Information System (GIS), you can search for your property's tax map parcel number and zoning from at home or work. You can also use the GIS system when you visit the Community Development Center on the main floor of the Louisa County Office Building.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do with my land?
2. I have an idea for developing my land. Can I do it?
3. How can I request a zoning determination or confirmation letter?
4. How can I divide my land?